What is our relationship, consulting, implementation, and overall success methodology? We call it the SolutionMatrix.
The SolutionMatrix is built from, and incorporates:
- Proven solution and relationship-selling principles, combined with
- Best-of-breed, standard and rapid implementation methodologies, glued together by
- Implementation and management experience and expertise, optimized and evolved by
- A healthy dose of business and psychological concepts — how humans work!
We have developed the SolutionMatrix concept into an “organic methodology”, which changes, adapts and evolves continuously to meet your needs in an ever-changing business environment.
The SolutionMatrix is a client-goals-and-requirements-focused process, which circles back, and repeats as needed. The basic process flow is as shown in this diagram, and detailed below:
- Start IT – the beginning of the relationship and/or a specific project. The alpha, the genesis… It may begin with a new or existing client, a new idea, a changed business requirement. The process might start with a REAL-IT Check (free review), or a “Guaranteed Results” consulting engagement, or just a visit to your offices to talk about your business…
- Think IT – this step is where you think and talk, while we listen, gather and document your needs, understand your pain, problems, goals, objectives, and start dreaming up ways to solve and satisfy them – together.
- Plan IT – the step in which we put great ideas, solutions, and options into a strategic, multi-phased (if needed) implementation plan, and schedule it based on your business process, strategic plans, seasonality, and resource availability.
- Make IT – next, we make it happen – setup, configure, implement, program, load, upload, customize, optimize, etc., using a combination of management hands-on, and train-the-trainer efforts to ensure client ownership of the project results.
- Test IT – critical step – checking our work (and yours), functionality and data integrity – will it work as dreamed and planned? Changes needed to the plan? We will update the task list and project plan from here…
- Run IT – you could almost say this step is Part 2 of the Test IT step, but it’s a little different – we call this step “A Day In The Live” running and testing of the system. This approach provides final confirmation of readiness (systems and personnel) and avoids onerous (often impossible), long-term parallel running/testing.
- Live IT – go-live, launch, kick-off, off-and-running! Pedal to the metal, full speed ahead – with our full resources standing by to support your new system! The funny thing is that if we have done Steps 1-6 properly (as we always do), Step 7 may actually be a little anti-climactic, although very satisfying for you! Going live on a new business system or process is stressful, but with our SolutionMatrix approach, it will be much better…
- Support IT – after you are up-and-running, we will support and maintain your RandoMatrix Solution to keep it and your business running smoothly.
- Optimize IT – ongoing, over time, as you do your business with our solution running, we will work with you to also optimize, enhance, and evolve your solution, to accommodate changing business needs and strategies.
- You will be happy, but inevitably, in the future when – even with a perfectly supported and optimized solution – your needs, strategies, and/or requirements change, you may start thinking about and planning new projects…and we’ll be ready to Start IT (Step 1) all over again!
Of course, there is much more to the SolutionMatrix — it is our “recipe” for success — simple ingredients perhaps, but a lot of work went into picking the right ingredients and suppliers. We can’t detail all of it here, so please email us with your questions about our SolutionMatrix, and how it might make that project you are dreaming about a success! We’ll be glad to plan a fantastic “meal” with you, including all the right ingredients…
Our namesake social/marketing methodology, for improving and increasing results from online business, e-commerce, and social media, is called the RandoMatrix — it is built on, and embodies all core concepts and principles of the SolutionMatrix — a complementary approach.
— RandoMatrix (formerly Dreamit) —