To optimize agency business, billing, cost, and cashflow, we offer the Booking LINK (“BLINK“) to connect your booking system to your accounting system!
The BLINK was created to:
- Maximize Job Income = Capture 100% of booking revenue
- Minimize Errors, Risks & Loss = Fewer Mistakes & Penalties
- Minimize Time, Effort & Cost = Stop Manual Entries & Audit/Checking
- Synchronize Key Data = Automatic Updates of Jobs, Client Billing Info
- Maximize Profit = Capture All Charge-backs, Expenses, Taxes
Your agency’s accounting system can either receive “ready-to-bill” jobs or invoices from the booking system via the BLINK. Your accounting system will take it from there managing the General Ledger (“G/L”) and banking areas, producing statements, reporting, and tax filings:
- Accept job billing & financial data from the booking system
- Process Jobs > Invoicing with agency data & dimensions
- Manage Talent/Mother Agency Accounts & Adjustments
- Payments, Expenses, Charge-backs, Taxes & Payables
- Receivables, Collections, Reporting & Statements.
If your agency is larger, is growing fast, has more software users, and/or a high volume of billing, you might want to consider our Billing Matrix solution, with advanced agency accounting functionality, and two-way data flow to-and-from your booking system and general ledger system…
Want to run better, lower costs, and increase profits?
Email us about our booking, imaging, scouting, casting, billing, accounting, reporting solutions for agencies!