Are you getting the most ROI out of your accounting/ERP solution? How about your IT infrastructure, network or hosted systems and software? Your CRM, web sites, e-commerce, and/or social media marketing?
No matter what accounting, order-processing, ERP, CRM or other business solution you are using, you need to evaluate how it is working for you, at least once a year. The same holds true for all other systems, devices, software, operating systems and connections to the outside world, upon which you and your business depend daily. It’s not that they break (well, some do), but change is constant and accelerating, incompatibilities and instability tend to grow over time, so your business and systems must adapt and evolve. Functionality that suited you a year ago, is probably not enough now, or is no longer a good fit today…
You definitely need a Reality Check, or as we call it: a “REAL IT” Check!!
You need to check if the visions and goals of last year are being met by your business system realities of today. Our REAL IT Check service is designed to launch the process. It is a brief/concise business systems, process and online profile review, delivering real insight and ideas for free, with an option for more in-depth consulting when you’re ready. The options are:
- FREE REAL IT Check – this is a 3-4 hour intro session, designed to:
- Gather basic information about your current systems (“as-is”)
- Review general functionality and processes
- Review your web sites and social media profiles
- Deliver simple (summary) documentation of our findings
- Suggest high-level strategy & next steps (a.k.a. the REAL IT CheckList)
- PAID REAL IT Check – this is more, as-needed and upon request:
- Who: appropriate resources will be assigned from our team
- What: additional, extended, billable services, tailored to your needs
- Where: on-site at your offices, or offsite (remote), as cost-effective and for best results
- When: after the free session has been completed and you are ready for more.
- Why: you will be confident in our ability to assist and guide you and your business.
— RandoMatrix —
Find out more, or schedule your REAL IT Check using this form: